Award Winning Projects
Developed the online Flash version of the award winning exhibition, designed by Martello Media.
- 2008 Golden Spider Awards Finalist: Best New Indigenous Website, Best Education, Research & Training Website
- 2008 Digital Media Awards: Grand Prix 2nd Prize, Category Winner
Collaborated with Martello Media and programmed a series of console games for an interactive cinema experience.
- 2008 IDEA (Irish Design Effectiveness Award) for New Media / Multimedia
- 2008 IDI (Institute of Designers in Ireland) Digital Animation Award
- 2008 Digital Media Awards Finalist: Best Animation and Best e-Learning Product.
- 2007 THEA Award (Outstanding Achievement In The Creation of Compelling Places and Experiences): Winner of Science Center Limited Budget Category.
Teamed up with Originate Creative and Martello Media to develop the “Send an E-Card” interactive.
- Digital Media Award 2011 Finalist Business to Consumer Innovation
- International Exhibitions Bureau 2010 Bronze medal for Theme Development
- IDI Award 2010 Exhibition Design
- Expo Bureau Shanghai 2010 Model Pavilion Award
A word from our clients
We worked with Martin and Karina in Neo-Archaic to develop the agefriendlyhomes.ie website. They were very easy to work with. They took the time to ensure they understood our requirements and worked collaboratively with us to ensure they were achieved. They were very responsive, flexible and engaged in the project from the outset. Martin and Karina took the time to answer all of questions quickly and thoroughly and provided excellent support throughout the entire process. Neo-Archaic delivered an attractive and easy-to-use website that we are very pleased with.