Award Winning Projects
Developed the online Flash version of the award winning exhibition, designed by Martello Media.
- 2008 Golden Spider Awards Finalist: Best New Indigenous Website, Best Education, Research & Training Website
- 2008 Digital Media Awards: Grand Prix 2nd Prize, Category Winner
Collaborated with Martello Media and programmed a series of console games for an interactive cinema experience.
- 2008 IDEA (Irish Design Effectiveness Award) for New Media / Multimedia
- 2008 IDI (Institute of Designers in Ireland) Digital Animation Award
- 2008 Digital Media Awards Finalist: Best Animation and Best e-Learning Product.
- 2007 THEA Award (Outstanding Achievement In The Creation of Compelling Places and Experiences): Winner of Science Center Limited Budget Category.
Teamed up with Originate Creative and Martello Media to develop the “Send an E-Card” interactive.
- Digital Media Award 2011 Finalist Business to Consumer Innovation
- International Exhibitions Bureau 2010 Bronze medal for Theme Development
- IDI Award 2010 Exhibition Design
- Expo Bureau Shanghai 2010 Model Pavilion Award
A word from our clients
I have worked with Karina Steffens for a decade. During that time she has helped me evolve my website (taichi-ireland.com) into the efficient client-wooing site that has kept me in business. I get 90% of my business from my website, so having it kept running smoothly with periodic updates and creative improvements has been vital to keeping my business going. In all that time, despite my cretinous lack of technical expertise and amazingly stupid questions, Karina (with some help from her webmaster husband Martin) has consistently pulled off some spectacular design jobs which has made my site as efficient and user-friendly as I believe it is. I meet with her on a regular basis where we are always discussing ways to improve and streamline the site. Karina’s deep knowledge of her subject, her creativity and desire to do the very best in every job, is almost a handicap, because she would almost get sick rather than not deliver a superb product. To top it all, Karina designed a website for my charity, www.ingafoundation.net, in under a week. The site delighted the founder of the charity, and his associates in Central America. She has never let me down. If it’s web design you want, look no further. I would not have the business I have today without her. I can’t recommend her enough.